Mattress topper No. 4 PREMIUM from Pauly Beds
Handmade with natural materials since 1838
Mattress topper model PREMIUM number. 4 is composed with natural cotton & wool and 100% pure A-Lyx horsehair BJX, wrapped in the finest Jacquard textile. It's sprinkled inside with lavander and aromatherapy herbs.
Height: 6 cms.
Thanks to thousands of natural microsprings that transport away the moisture from your body, you'll never feel sweaty or glued to the mattress, as it can happen with memory foams. The combination of natural materials, cotton and wool, will regulate the body temperature helping you remain asleep comfortably throughout the night.
Recommended for people who prefer a firmer bed feeling. For tummy sleepers who don’t enjoy sinking into the topper.
Benefits of the materials used in Mattress Topper Premium # 4:
- Wool : is a natural fire retardant, hence, no chemicals are needed on fabric.
- Horsetail hair: is the best natural material to transport moisture.
- Wool, cashmere or silk will regulate the temperature and keep a comfortable one throughout the night.
- Lavander is known for its relaxing properties - it's also a natural anti-mite product.
- Materials adapt to the body and individual pocket springs give support.
- Natural materials breathe and do not accumulate moisture inside, which can create mould and unhealthy conditions. Latex might start cracking after 5 years and will eventually loose comfort. Even if latex breathes, about 80% of its surface does not and it accumulates sweat and humidity.
J.Pauly & Sohn, now Pauly Beds, is one of the oldest bed handcrafters in the world, established in Austria in 1838.
It was the sole official supplier of beds to the Austrian Empire for several generations. In 1878, Pauly received an Imperial and Royal Warrant of Appointment as a Purveyor to the Imperial and Royal Court of Emperor Franz Joseph I and his wife Empress Elisabeth of Austria (known as Sissi)
Pauly's beds and mattresses are engineered with the very best materials from nature to provide the most comfortable platform where you can experience the joys of restorative deep sleep.
All the natural materials allow the air to flow move around your body, enabling it to breathe – an essential element for life. Ethically sourced natural materials.
You can read in our blog the benefits of deep sleep, that range from better health, enhanced sexual desire and tenderness, younger skin, improved performance and memory to the most wonderful dreams ever.
When your body has relaxed during your hours of sleep your hormones are rebalanced, your skin feels fresher, glowing with a health, and your upper brain cortex, which controls your ability to plan, functions more effectively. Your ability to be empathic and self-compassionate is restored
Hästens Carpe Diem Vi Spring Duxiana Dux Ikea
|Height in cms||6 cm|
|Upholstery||Yes. Finest Belgian Upholstery Jacquard 100% cotton|
|Cotton & Wool mix||Yes. 4 layers|
|Cotton 100%||Yes. 2 layers|
|Pure Horsetail hair||Yes. 100% horsehair. 1 layer|